Sunday, May 3, 2009

alright so i'm getting kinda bad at this blogging everyday thing... but sometimes i just get home and i have so many other things on my mind.

i don't quite remember where i left off in my life but i'm going to put in my changes... the guy i mentioned earlier in this blog... about two entries ago... the navy guy... well... he is now my boyfriend. yeah, i know, i move quite quickly. we've been dating for like a week now? something like that. no idea. but yeah... there's that.

we're supposed to be spending time together and stuff but i don't know where.

yesterday i had a me-day. paul was on duty all day so i hung out with aya. we went to best buy, saw mikey, and i checked out some stuff for work. yay! then we went to MCRD and sat on my bench... went to shelter island... then went and picked up edwin from work where we proceeded to eat burritos from rancho's. good burritos. yeah... then edwin wanted to go to plaza bonita... that was amusing. idk. i'm actually really tired... i'm currently in the process of turning my hair purple... i think it'll be weird... oh well...

No comments: