Sunday, April 26, 2009

the past few days have been absolutely different and they feel like a blur... but i'll do what i can to recap. i'm not so good at remember when everything is a blur... but i will try anyway.

FRIDAY: i was up at 9am... oh lord that is EARLY. i freaked out for awhile... called aya and was like "dude... we need to get coffee and sit on my bench NOW!" i just had too much going on in my mind. we went to the movies on base and watched duplicity and i love you man... i really wasn't paying too much attention because i had something else on my mind. then we met up with paul for tacos... that was nice.  :)

SATURDAY: ugh... after dealing with some shit, i watched tv alone in my living room until about 7pm. decided to shower. asked paul if he wanted to smoke hookah with me. picked up aya after i got paul and we headed to cairo's. chilled with the gang while smoking. took aya home, then paul and i went back to my house and started watching the ringer. took him back to his ship about an hour ago.

i'm actually getting really tired now. fuck.

No comments: