Wednesday, May 6, 2009

it is officially day one... i can make it... but i don't like it if that makes any sense...
that pack of cigarettes in my car will be gone by the 18th. i already know it.

so i've got things going on for me again. i'm on the deaf zero promo team and i'm working to help them out. i've gotta make a couple posters and sell some tickets as soon as i get them. when all that is done, i'll basically be set. right now, this and him are my life. haha crazy i know. of course my most important basics (friends, family, food) are all included in my life. those NEVER get dropped. but anyway... i'm thinking of applying to the hot topic at the mall by my house mostly because it's like... i can work with funky colored hair, have my tattoo showing, and not have to take out my piercings... this is ultimately what i'm aiming for as a side job. hopefully it works out. but i have to print out the application and turn it in in person. ugh... the horrors of not having a printer.

i need sleep now though. giving someone a ride in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BlogWalk

http://muba-rock.blogspot.com/